Studying martial arts at BBMA is LIFE TRANSFORMING and we do this by empowering people of all ages to achieve their full potential. Not just in self defence, fitness and health but also in life skills such as self discipline, self control, courage, focus, goal setting and much more. Our Martial Arts programs are suitable for men, women and children of all ages and all levels of ability - from Beginner to Black Belt.
Our team of over 20 professionally trained Black Belt Instructors have a passion for helping others achieve their goals and we have been doing so on the Central Coast of NSW since 1987.
Black Belt Martial Arts was founded over 20 years ago by former Australian champion and former national coach, Kyoshi Liz Mahler.
It is one of Australia’s largest martial arts schools, with locations including:
- BBMA Mingara - (Click for details)
- BBMA Kincumber - (Click for details)
- BBMA Wyoming - (Click for details)
- BBMA Erina - (Click for details)
- BBMA Snowy Mountains - (Click for details)
- BBMA Hornsby - (Click for details)
All BBMA students and their families are important to us from your very first day.On your first visit to a BBMA school you will find that the instructors and staff are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your goals. Through a one-on-one personal analysis and interview, we will discuss your individual needs, desires and goals, and help you see how you can achieve these through your study of the martial arts.
How do we know we can help you achieve your goals?
1) Because our own Martial Arts Professional Industry has recognised our success and awarded us for it:
- Most Outstanding Martial Arts School in Australia 2008, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, Raising the Standard of Martial Arts Award 2006
- Spirit of Martial Arts School Award 2008
- Program Director of the Year 2009, 2005, 2003
- MAIA Martial Arts Professional of the Year 2008 ... and more importantly
2) Because we have been helping people just like you do the same for more than 20 years - (Click here to see what they have to say)