Black Belt Martial Arts is so much more than kicking and punching
Studying martial arts at BBMA is LIFE TRANSFORMING and we do this by empowering people of all ages to achieve their full potential. Not just in self defence, fitness and health but also in life skills such as self discipline, self control, courage, focus, goal setting and much more. Our Martial Arts programs are suitable for men, women and children of all ages and all levels of ability - from Beginner to Black Belt..
Black Belt Martial Arts was founded over 30 years ago by Kyoshi Liz Mahler. All Teachers with BBMA have the BBMA Certified Teacher Training qualification and NCAS Coaching Accreditation.
Kyoshi Liz works closely with all BBMA school owners and their staff on a weekly basis to make sure that all BBMA schools use the best teaching practices to bring the best martial arts training to BBMA students. All BBMA teachers walk the talk when it comes to their martial arts training. Twice per week BBMA School Owners and teachers attend Teacher Training under the tutelage of Kyoshi Liz Mahler. Many of the teachers are former and current NSW and Australian Karate Team members so they bring this depth of experience to every student they teach. All BBMA Teachers attend the Master Teacher Seminars organised by Kyoshi Liz every year to bring the best Martial Arts expertise to Australia and to our students.
Although BBMA has multiple schools, a BBMA student could walk into any BBMA school and feel at home with the same curriculum, the same visual layout, the same uniforms, the same level of professional teaching standards and the same people focused management systems that make being a student of BBMA a very positive experience.
It is one of Australia’s largest martial arts schools, with locations including:
- BBMA Mingara - (Click for details)
- BBMA Kincumber - (Click for details)
- BBMA Wyoming - (Click for details)
- BBMA Erina - (Click for details)
- BBMA Snowy Mountains - (Click for details)
- BBMA Hornsby - (Click for details)
- BBMA Lake Haven - (Click for details)
All BBMA students and their families are important to us from your very first day.On your first visit to a BBMA school you will find that the instructors and staff are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your goals. Through a one-on-one personal analysis and interview, we will discuss your individual needs, desires and goals, and help you see how you can achieve these through your study of the martial arts.
How do we know we can help you achieve your goals?
1) Because our own Martial Arts Professional Industry has recognised our success and awarded us for it:
- Most Outstanding Martial Arts School in Australia 2008, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, Raising the Standard of Martial Arts Award 2006
- Spirit of Martial Arts School Award 2008
- Program Director of the Year 2009, 2005, 2003
- MAIA Martial Arts Professional of the Year 2008 ... and more importantly
2) Because we have been helping people just like you do the same for more than 20 years - (Click here to see what they have to say)